Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken one of our favorite Recipe ways how to B !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Steps How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- Mix canola oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Italian herb seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken breasts into the bag, seal, and squeeze bag with your fingers several times to coat chicken with marinade. Place a second resealable bag over the first and seal to prevent leaks. Refrigerate chicken for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag; discard used marinade. Cook chicken on the preheated grill until the center is no longer pink and the juices run clear, 7 to 8 minutes per side.
Watch How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce