How To Make Grilled Indian Chicken is one of our favorite ways to Make Grilled Indian Chicken’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Grilled Indian Chicken:-
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
Steps for Make Grilled Chicken:-
- In a large bowl, combine ginger, garlic, turmeric, salt, and yogurt.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the mixture for 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. Grill chicken until juices run clear.
Watch How To Grilled Chicken:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Grilled Chicken’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|