How To Make Grilled Peppers Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Grilled Peppers Recipe’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Grilled Peppers Recipe
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps for Make Grilled Peppers Recipe
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Place the pepper pieces onto the grill with the inside facing down. Cook until slightly charred, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn peppers over, and place jalapeno slices onto them. Top with some mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle with a bit of oregano. Grill until cheese melts, then remove to a plate and serve
Watch How To Make Grilled Peppers Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply