How To Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
Steps for Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Season meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly oil grate. Place tenderloin on grate, and position drip pan under meat. Cook over indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- Brush tenderloin with barbeque sauce. Continue cooking for 15 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Allow pork to rest for 10 minutes. Slice pork, and serve with additional barbeque sauce for dipping.
Watch How To Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Asian Salmon Recipe
How To Make Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
How To Make Baked Kale Chips Recipe
How To Make Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
How To Make Sausage Gravy Recipe
How To Make Frogmore Stew Recipe
Leave a Reply