How To Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe
- 1 ham bone with some meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can kidney beans
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 4 cups water
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
Steps for Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe
- Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes, and green pepper into a 3 quart or larger slow cooker. Dissolve the bouillon cubes in water, and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low, and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours.