How To Make Heather’s Fried Chicken Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Heather’s Fried Chicken Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Heather’s Fried Chicken Recipe
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 quart cold water, to cover
- 2 cups cold buttermilk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning mix (see note)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning mix (see note)
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
How To Make Heather’s Fried Chicken Recipe
- Place chicken thighs and drumsticks in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and mix in salt. Cover and refrigerate from 8 hours to overnight.
- Rinse chicken thoroughly. Mix buttermilk, beaten egg, and 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place chicken pieces into buttermilk mixture and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place flour and 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning into a shallow bowl and mix until combined. Remove chicken from buttermilk bath, shake off excess buttermilk, and press into flour. Tap off excess flour.
- Gently place chicken into hot oil, 3 or 4 pieces at a time; fry chicken until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes per batch.
- Remove chicken pieces to a cooling rack set over paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
Watch How To Make Heather’s Fried Chicken Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply