How To Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Honey Nut Granola Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Steps for Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir oats, nuts and sunflower kernels together. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture onto two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing.
Watch How To Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||11.1 g||Potassium||116 mg|
|Saturated||1.0 g||Total Carbs||19.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2.8 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||3.7 g|