How To Make Honey Nut Granola is one of our favorite ways to Make Honey Nut Granola’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Honey Nut Granola:-
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Steps for Make Honey Nuts Granola :-
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir oats, nuts and sunflower kernels together. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture onto two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing.
Watch How To Make Easily Honey Nuts Granola:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Honey Nuts Granola’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|