How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Impossible Cake Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
- 1/4 cup cajeta, sweetened caramelized goat’s milk syrup
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the base and sides of a 10-inch fluted tube pan. Dust lightly with flour; tap to remove excess.
- Fill a shallow baking pan with enough water to come 1/3 of the way up the sides of the tube pan. Place water bath in the oven to warm up while it is preheating.
- Pour caramel sauce into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until warm and pourable, about 1 minute. Pour into the prepared tube pan, covering the base completely.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Beat 1/2 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 egg and coffee. Alternate adding flour mixture and milk, mixing well between additions. Pour cake batter evenly over caramel in the tube pan.
- Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, 4 eggs, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth. Pour over cake batter through a fine sieve.
- Bake in the water bath in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the chocolate cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Let cake cool, about 1 hour. Carefully run a thin knife around the edges to loosen the cake, cover with a serving plate, and flip onto the plate.