How To Make Indian Relish Recipe is one of our favorite ways to Make Indian Relish Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make How To Make Indian Relish Recipe
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Steps for Make Indian Relish Recipe
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together red bell peppers, onion, white wine vinegar, sugar and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Stirring occasionally, cook 30 minutes, or until thickened. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Watch How To make Indian Relish Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||0.1 g||Potassium||35 mg|
|Saturated||0.0 g||Total Carbs||9.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||9 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||0.2 g|