How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Steps for Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.
Watch How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Indian Tomato Rice Recipe
How To Make Ham and Pineapple Dinner Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Ice Cream Cones Recipe
How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
How To Make Sassy Sangria Recipe
Leave a Reply