Jam Filled Butter Cookies one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Jam Filled Butter Cookies !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Jam Filled Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fruit preserves, any flavor
Steps How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and egg yolks. Mix in flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. If dough is too soft, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes. Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Use your finger or an instrument of similar size to make a well in the center of each cookie. Fill the hole with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Watch How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce