How To Make Juicy Lucy Burgers is one of our favorite ways to Make How To Make Juicy Lucy Burgers’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Juicy Lucy Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices American cheese (such as Kraft®)
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Steps for Make Juicy Lucy Burgers
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Form 8, thin patties from the beef. Each patty should be slightly larger than a slice of cheese.
- Cut each slice of American cheese into 4 equal pieces; stack the pieces. Sandwich one stack of cheese between 2 ground beef patties. Tightly pinch edges together tightly seal the cheese within the meat. Repeat with the remaining cheese and patties.
- Preheat a cast-iron or other heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers until well browned, about 4 minutes. It is common for burgers to puff up due to steam from the melting cheese. Turn burgers and prick the top of each to allow steam to escape; cook until browned on the outside and no longer pink on the inside; about 4 minutes. Serve on hamburger buns.
Watch How To Make Juicy Lucy Burgers
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||37.5 g||Potassium||503 mg|
|Saturated||16.0 g||Total Carbs||23.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||38.1 g|