How To Make Keto Shrimp Scampi is one of our favorite ways to Make Shrimp Scampi’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Keto Shrimp Scampi :-
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shirataki noodles, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Steps for Make Keto Shrimp Scampi:-
- Cover shirataki noodles with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Return drained noodles to the saucepan and cook over medium heat to remove any excess moisture, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and stir until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Take care not to burn. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; stir for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, taking care not to overcook. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer shrimp to a bowl, reserving pan drippings in the skillet. Whisk lemon juice and white wine into the skillet. Add butter and cook until fully incorporated and sauce begins to thicken slightly, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return shrimp to the skillet. Add noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and toss to combine.
Watch How To Make Keto Shrimp Scampi:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|