How To Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked kielbasa sausage, diced
- 6 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
How To Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.