How To Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked kielbasa sausage, diced
- 6 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
How To Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.
Watch How To Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply