How to Make Lasagna Recipe, when it comes to comfort food, there is no greater combination than cheese and noodles. Take this dinnertime standby from good to great with these delicious lasagna recipes.
Ingredients for Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef.
- 4 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce.
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles.
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese.
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/4 cup hot water.
Steps for Lasagna
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
2. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the Italian sauce.
3. Layer half the beef mixture, 3 lasagna noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover the baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Uncover the baking dish.
5. Heat the broiler. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Watch How to Make Lasagna Recipe Video
Lasagna Nutrition Facts
|Calories help 408||(1705 kJ)|
|Calories from fat help 199|
|% Daily Value 1|
Leave a Reply