How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Lemon Brownies Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus more for icing
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps for Make Lemon Brownies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Beat flour, white sugar, butter, and sea salt together in a bowl using an electric mixer until well mixed. Whisk eggs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon lemon zest together in a separate bowl; mix into flour mixture and beat on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 23 to 25 minutes. Cool until bottom of dish is warm to the touch.
- Whisk confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lemon zest (to taste) together in a bowl until smooth; spread over brownies.