How To Make Lentil Loaf is one of our favorite ways to Make Lentil Loaf’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Lentil Loaf :-
- 1 1/8 cups green lentils
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 1/3 cup dried bread crumbs
Steps for Make Lentil Loaf:-
- Combine lentils and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups cooked lentils, bread, eggs, broth, tomato paste, basil, garlic powder, black pepper, parsley, olive oil, and dry soup mix. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle top with dry bread crumbs, and continue baking another 10 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Watch How To Make Lentil Loaf:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|