Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 3/4 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Steps for Make Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Place sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan of boiling water, and cook until tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and immediately immerse in cold water to loosen skins. Drain, remove skins, chop, and mash.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Mix mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, milk and butter in a separate medium bowl. Blend sweet potato mixture into the flour mixture to form a batter.
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter mixture onto the prepared griddle by heaping tablespoonfuls, and cook until golden brown, turning once with a spatula when the surface begins to bubble.
Watch How To Make Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Chef John’s Creamy Mushroom Soup Recipe
- How To Make Brazilian White Rice Recipe
- How To Make Carol’s Chicken Salad Recipe
- How To Make Banana Cake Recipe
- How To Make Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- How To Make Cobb Salad Recipe
- How To Make Basic Italian Bean Soup Recipe
- How To Make Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- How To Make Strawberry Trifle Recipe
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page