How To Make Mango Shrikhand is one of our favorite ways to Make Mango Shrikhand’s ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Mango Shrikhand:-
- 2 1/2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup mango puree
- 5 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons crushed almonds
Steps for Make Mango Shrikhand :-
- Line a colander with a clean piece of cheesecloth. Place colander over a tall vessel to collect the dripping water.
- Pour yogurt onto the cheesecloth and gently twist the ends. Tie the ends into a knot above the yogurt. Let drain and thicken in the refrigerator, 5 hours to overnight.
- Whisk yogurt, mango puree, confectioners’ sugar, and cardamom in a bowl until well blended. Refrigerate shrikhand for 1 to 2 hours. Garnish with crushed almonds and serve chilled.
Watch How To Make Easily Mango Shrikhand :-
Mango Shrikhand’s Nutrition Fact’s
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|
Leave a Reply