How To Make Mapled Ham Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Mapled Ham Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Mapled Ham Recipe
- 1 (4 pound) boneless ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, canned in syrup
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
Steps for Make Mapled Ham Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prick the ham with a fork. Place the pineapple slices on the ham, securing with toothpicks. Press the cloves into the ham. Place the ham in a baking dish with the water.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, and mix in the syrup, brown sugar, and honey until heated through. Pour 1/2 the mixture over the ham.
- Bake the ham 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Baste frequently with the remaining butter and syrup mixture.
- Remove the ham from heat, and drain pan drippings into a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until thickened, and serve with the ham.
Watch How To Make Mapled Ham Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Strawberry Trifle Recipe
How To Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Strawberry-Melon Summer Salad Recipe
How To Make Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
How To Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe
How To Make Split Pea and Ham Soup Recipe
Leave a Reply