How To Make Marinated Flank Steak Recipe . one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Marinated Flank Steak Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
Steps for Make Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper. Place meat in a shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Oil the grill grate. Place steaks on the grill, and discard the marinade. Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.