How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
Steps for Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, and cook for a few minutes, then stir in the beef, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently until meat is evenly browned.
- While the meat is cooking, stir together the lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro and green onion. When the meat is browned, stir in the cilantro mixture and oregano. Pour in the salsa, cover and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the meat is cooked through.