How To Make Middle Eastern Rice with Black Beans and Chickpeas Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Middle Eastern Rice with Black Beans and Chickpeas Recipe!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Middle Eastern Rice with Black Beans and Chickpeas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Steps for Make Middle Eastern Rice with Black Beans and Chickpeas Recipe
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, and cook 1 minute. Stir in rice, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir 5 minutes, then pour in chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Place the turkey in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown.
- Gently mix cooked turkey, garbanzo beans, black beans, cilantro, parsley, and pine nuts into the cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper.
Watch How To Make Middle Eastern Rice with Black Beans and Chickpeas Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply