How To Make Morning Glory Muffins Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Morning Glory Muffins Recipe’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Morning Glory Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 apple – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
Steps for Make Morning Glory Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly oil 18 muffin cups, or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, apple butter, oil and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, stir together flours, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in carrots, apples and raisins. Stir in apple butter mixture until just moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts and wheat germ; sprinkle over the muffin tops.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden and spring back when lightly pressed.
Watch How To Make Morning Glory Muffins Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
- How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
- How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
- How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
- How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
- How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
- How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
- How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
- How To Make Easy Marinated Feta Recipe
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page