How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Original Irish Cream Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Steps for Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Shake well before serving.