How to make pancakes is one of our favorite ways to Make Indian Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make How to make pancakes
- 1 cup sifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Steps for Make How to make pane cake
- Beat eggs, oil, and milk together, and add to flour. Stir until combined.
- Heat a greased griddle until drops of water sprinkled on it evaporate noisily. Pour 1/8 to 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle. Turn over with a metal spatula when bubbles begin to form on top. Cook second side to a golden brown color.
Watch How To Make pane cakeiframe width=”650″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FLd00Bx4tOk” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen>
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||7.7 g||Potassium||118 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||20.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||5.3 g|