Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Scampi with Pasta one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Scampi Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Scampi with Pasta
- 2 cups angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
How To Make Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Scampi
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant. Add shrimp, white wine, and lemon juice; continue to cook and stir until shrimp is bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes until well combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup butter, bread crumbs, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, and parsley in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Place cooked pasta into shrimp scampi mixture; toss until fully coated in sauce. Add remaining Parmesan cheese and toss well. Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.