How To Make Pavlova Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Pavlova Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Pavlova Recipe
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps for Make Pavlova Recipe
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Trace around a 9 or 10 inch round pan onto the paper to make a guide for spreading the meringue.
- In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar and salt. When mixture is stiff and sugar and salt appear to be dissolved, add the vinegar and vanilla.
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper, using the circular guide.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.