How To Make Peanut Butter Noodles is one of our favorite ways to Make Peanut Butter Noodles’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Peanut Butter Noodles:-
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
Steps for Make Peanut Butter Noodles :-
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
Watch How To Make Easily Peanut Butter Noodle:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Peanut Butter Noodles’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|