How To Make Pineapple Chicken Tenders Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Pineapple Chicken Tenders Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Pineapple Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins or strips
Steps for Make Pineapple Chicken Tenders Recipe
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread chicken lengthwise onto wooden skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken tenders 5 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. They cook quickly, so watch them closely.
Watch How To Make Pineapple Chicken Tenders Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Caramelized Pears Recipe
How To Make Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Cool Kale Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Gail’s Seven Layer Recipe
How To Make Red BBQ Slaw Recipe
How To Make Purple Apple Slaw Recipe
How To Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe
How To Make Easy Coleslaw Recipe
Leave a Reply