How To Make Playgroup Granola Bars Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Playgroup Granola Bars Recipe’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Playgroup Granola Bars Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extrac
Steps for Make Playgroup Granola Bars Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the honey, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix well using your hands. Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bars begin to turn golden at the edges. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into bars while still warm. Do not allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, or they will be too hard to cut.
Watch How To Make Playgroup Granola Bars Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply