How To Make Pork Souvlaki Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Pork Souvlaki Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Pork Souvlaki Recipe
- pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 bay leaves, broken into pieces, or more to taste
Steps for Make Pork Souvlaki Recipe
- Place pork tenderloin cubes into a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Stir olive oil, dry white wine, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over pork in the bag and mix well.
- Let pork marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 day, up to 5 days.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade and thread onto metal skewers. Place bay leaf pieces between meat cubes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange skewers on the preheated grill. Turn the kabobs and baste with marinade frequently for the first 10 minutes of cooking, then discard marinade. Cook about 5 minutes longer, until pork is cooked through and juices run clear.
Watch How To Make Pork Souvlaki Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
How To Make Dal Makhani Recipe
How To Make Potstickers Recipe
How To Make Super Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Monkey Bread Recipe
How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Leave a Reply