How To Make Puff Pastry Waffles Recipe one of our favorite ways to How To Make Puff Pastry Waffles Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Puff Pastry Waffles Recipe
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- cooking spray
Steps for Make Puff Pastry Waffles Recipe
- Line a cutting board with parchment paper. Unfold puff pastry onto cutting board. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grease with cooking spray.
- Place one puff pastry square in the preheated waffle iron; cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining puff pastry squares.
Watch How To Make Puff Pastry Waffles Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||23.4 g||Potassium||37 mg|
|Saturated||6 .0 g||Total Carbs||27.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||4.5 g|