How To Make Rainbow power salad is one of our favorite ways to Make Rainbow power salad’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Rainbow power salad :-
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 70g (1/3 cup) tri-colour quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 60g (1/3 cup) cracked freekeh
- 350g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 145g (1 cup) frozen shelled edamame
- 200g tomato medley mix, halved
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 70g (1/2 cup) blueberries
Steps for Make Rainbow power salad:-
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a baking tray and line with baking paper. Spread chickpeas over prepared tray. Spray lightly with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Meanwhile, cook the quinoa and freekeh in a large saucepan of boiling water for 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
Place broccoli and edamame in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water. Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
Combine the cooked grains, broccoli, edamame, tomato, radish, mint and pepitas in a large bowl. Season. Whisk together the vinegar, oil and maple syrup in a small bowl. Add the dressing to the salad and gently toss to combine. Top with roasted chickpeas, blueberries and extra mint leaves just before serving
Watch How To Make Rainbow power salad:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|
Leave a Reply