How To Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
Steps for Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe
- Toss together the cabbage, noodles and sunflower seeds or almonds.
- Whisk together the ramen flavor packet, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat.
Watch How To Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Almond Berry Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Cantaloupe Berry Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Recipe
How To Make Kickin’Collard Greens Recipe
How To Make Easy Southern Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe
How To Make Remoulade Sauce a la New Orleans Recipe
How To Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
How To Make Delicious Ham and Potato Soup Recipe
Leave a Reply