How To Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
Steps for Make Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe
- Toss together the cabbage, noodles and sunflower seeds or almonds.
- Whisk together the ramen flavor packet, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat.