How To Make Ras Malai Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Ras Malai Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Ras Malai Recipe
- 1(15 ounce) container whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 cups half and half
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 tablespoon chopped blanched almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped pistachio nuts
How To Make Ras Malai Recipe
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend the ricotta cheese and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl with a hand mixer; divide the mixture between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Arrange the cheese balls onto a dessert platter.
- While the cheese bakes, pour the half and half into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat; simmer 10 minutes. Stir 1 cup sugar, the cardamom, rose water, and saffron into the half and half and simmer another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Drizzle the cooled mixture over the cheese balls. Sprinkle the almonds and pistachios over the cheese balls to serve.