How To Make Reuben Sandwich Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Reuben Sandwich Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices rye bread
- 8 slices deli sliced corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
Steps for Make Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- Lightly butter one side of bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides with Thousand Island dressing. On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Watch How To Make Reuben Sandwich Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
How To Make Dal Makhani Recipe
How To Make Potstickers Recipe
How To Make Super Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Monkey Bread Recipe
How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Leave a Reply