How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Rice Recipe is one of our favorite ways to How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Rice Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- cooking spray
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
Steps for Make Roasted Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line 3 baking sheets with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Fill a food processor 1/4 of the way with cauliflower pieces. Pulse 8 to 12 times until cauliflower is the size of rice grains. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with remaining cauliflower pieces.
- Drizzle avocado oil over cauliflower “rice”; toss until well-distributed.
- Spread 2 1/2 cups of the rice in an even layer on each lined baking sheet.
- Roast rice until golden, about 16 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, and spread out again. Return to oven and roast for 6 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, and spread out again. Continue roasting until browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Season each sheet of roasted rice with 1/4 teaspoon salt and place in a large container.
Watch How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||436 mg|
|Saturated||0.0g||Total Carbs||7.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||3 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||2.8 g|