How To Make roasted Garlic Bread Recipes is one of our favorite ways to Make roasted Garlic bread ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make How to How To Make roasted Garlic Bread Recipes
- 3 heads garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Steps for Make Garlic roasted Bread Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Slice the tops off of garlic heads so the tip of each clove is exposed. Place garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until garlic is soft, about 30 minutes.
Set the oven to broil. Slice the loaf of bread in half horizontally, and place cut-side up on a baking sheet.
Squeeze the cloves of garlic from their skins into a medium bowl. Stir in the butter, parsley, and Parmesan cheese until well blended. Spread onto the cut sides of the bread.
Broil bread until toasted, about 5 minutes.
Watch How To make Garlic rosted Bread Recipes
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||17.3 g||Potassium||154 mg|
|Saturated||8.0 g||Total Carbs||35.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||6.9 g|