How To Make Sam’s Favorite Pulled Pork Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Sam’s Favorite Pulled Pork Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Sam’s Favorite Pulled Pork Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) package pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch lemon pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
Steps for Make Sam’s Favorite Pulled Pork Recipe
- Season pork tenderloin with salt, black pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; fry pork in hot oil until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer meat to a slow cooker. Add water, brown sugar, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours. Remove tenderloin to a platter and drain cooking liquid, reserving about 1/2 cup. Shred pork and return to slow cooker. Add enough reserved liquid to moisten meat.
- Whisk mayonnaise, white vinegar, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and 1 pinch cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Serve mayonnaise sauce with shredded pork.