How To Make Shahi paneer is one of our favorite ways to Make Shahi paneer Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Shahi paneer recipe
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Steps for How To Make Shahi paneer recipe
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together red bell peppers, onion, white wine vinegar, sugar and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Stirring occasionally, cook 30 minutes, or until thickened. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Watch How To make Shahi paneer recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||15.5 g||Potassium||507 mg|
|Saturated||6.0 g||Total Carbs||14.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||9.6 g|