How To Make Sloppy Joes II Recipe . one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Baked Sloppy Joes II Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Sloppy Joes II Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Steps for Make Sloppy Joes II Recipe
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper; drain off liquids.
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Watch How To Make Sloppy Joes II Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Kettle Corn Recipe
How To Make Brown Sugar Smokies Recipe
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
How To Make Korean Kimchi Recipe
How To Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe
How To Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe
Leave a Reply