How To Make Slow Cooker Bulgogi Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to How To Make Slow Cooker Bulgogi Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Slow Cooker Bulgogi Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup white sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces, or more to taste
Steps for Make Slow Cooker Bulgogi Recipe
- Whisk 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 1 clove garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper together in a large bowl; stir in beef. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator, at least 30 minutes and preferably overnight.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 1 clove garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl to make a second batch of marinade.
- Toast sesame seeds in a small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place marinated beef, second batch of marinade, toasted sesame seeds, and green onion in a slow cooker. Cook on Low until beef is tender and flavors are combined, 6 to 8 hours.
Watch How To Make Slow Cooker Bulgogi Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||19.3 g||Potassium||469 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||16.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||13 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||30.7 g|
Leave a Reply