How To Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce (such as Kitchen Bouquet®)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
Steps for Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir burger crumbles and browning sauce with the onion until onion and crumbles are coated with sauce; add stewed tomatoes, vegetable broth, chili beans, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chipotle chili, and salt.
- Bring mixture to a low boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until the tomatoes and beans are softened, 15 to 20 minutes.