How To Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce (such as Kitchen Bouquet®)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
Steps for Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir burger crumbles and browning sauce with the onion until onion and crumbles are coated with sauce; add stewed tomatoes, vegetable broth, chili beans, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chipotle chili, and salt.
- Bring mixture to a low boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until the tomatoes and beans are softened, 15 to 20 minutes.
Watch How To Make Smoky Vegan Chili Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply