How To Make Smooth Sweet Tea Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Smooth Sweet Tea Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Smooth Sweet Tea Recipe
- pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 bay leaves, broken into pieces, or more to taste
Steps for Make Smooth Sweet Tea Recipe
- Sprinkle a pinch of baking soda into a 64-ounce, heat-proof, glass pitcher. Pour in boiling water, and add tea bags. Cover, and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and discard; stir in sugar until dissolved. Pour in cool water, then refrigerate until cold.