How To Make Soy Sauce Chicken is one of our favorite ways to Make Soy Sauce Chicken ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Soy Sauce Chicken:-
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger
- 5 pounds bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Steps for Make Soy Sauce Chicken Easy :-
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic, and ginger in a large stock pot; stir until sugar is dissolved. Place chicken in stock pot and bring to a boil. Using tongs, turn chicken in pot every 5 minutes.
- Boil chicken until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Sauce mixture will turn into a rich, brown glaze. Remove pot from heat and let cool 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on a platter and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Watch How To Make Soy Chicken :-
Soy Sauce Chickens Nutrition Facts
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||28 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||8.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|
Leave a Reply