How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe.one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 6 sweet potatoes, cut into French fries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Steps for Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a plastic bag, combine the sweet potatoes, canola oil, taco seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Close and shake the bag until the fries are evenly coated. Spread the fries out in a single layer on two large baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy and brown on one side. Turn the fries over using a spatula, and cook for another 30 minutes, or until they are all crispy on the outside and tender inside. Thinner fries may not take as long.
Watch How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Kettle Corn Recipe
How To Make Brown Sugar Smokies Recipe
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
How To Make Korean Kimchi Recipe
How To Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe
How To Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe
Leave a Reply