How to Make Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp is one of our favorite ways to make Shrimp! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you dont like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water; 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
Steps for Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
2. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
4. Stir in the garlic, red pepper flakes and lemon zest; cook for 1-2 minutes more.
5. Add in the lemon juice and parsley then serve.
Watch How to Make Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp Video
Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp Nutrition Facts
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||9 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||27 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||53 g|