How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe
- cooking spray
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons pureed prunes
- 1 cup wheat flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- Place oats into a bowl and add milk. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix egg, oil, and prunes together in a bowl. Add oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Pour flour mixture into oat mixture and stir batter gently until just blended.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a thin knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.