How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe
- cooking spray
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons pureed prunes
- 1 cup wheat flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- Place oats into a bowl and add milk. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix egg, oil, and prunes together in a bowl. Add oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Pour flour mixture into oat mixture and stir batter gently until just blended.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a thin knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Watch How To Make Steel-Cut Oat Muffins Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Roasted New Red Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Maple Salmon Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
How To Make Kheer Rice Pudding Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply